This technology is revolutionary for bone surgery: a device which provides precision, safety, perfect ergonomicsand the highest quality. It provides the benchmark for bone surgery devices.
When it comes to cutting bone, you can of course use traditional burs and saws. They do cut bone, too but they do not differentiate: any soft tissue getting in their way will also be cut.
The special ultrasonic microvibrations of the original PIEZOSURGERY technique cut bone and nothing else. No soft tissue is damaged, which allows you to work with a precision that facilitates not only surgery itself, but reduces postoperative discomfort for your patients at the same time.
PIEZOSURGERY provides micrometric cuts for minimally invasive surgeries with maximum surgical precision and intra-operative tactile sensation.
Selective cuts protects any kind of soft tissue. Nerves, vessels and membranes will not be injured while cutting bone. Thus PIEZOSURGERY offers maximum safety for surgeons and patients.
PIEZOSURGERY offers maximum intra-operative visibility. The cavitation effect of the ultrasonic movements lead to a blood-free surgical site.
- soft tissue will be protected, i. in lateral sinus lift surgery the risk of perforation is reduced over 80%
- less swelling after surgery with PIEZOSURGERY
- faster and better osseointegration after implant site preparation with PIEZOSURGERY
- faster and less traumatic post-operative recovery
- sinus lift technique crestal approach
- sinus lift technique lateral approach
- implant site preparation
- mini dental implant site preparation
- ridge expansion
- corticotomy techniques
- bone block grafting
- bone chip grafting
- bone modeling
- osteotomy close to nerves
- periodontal surgery
- implant cleaning