“Botox” or botulinim toxin that is used for both cosmetic and medical use, is a purified polypeptide that has the ability to relax the muscle that has been injected.
Botox injections, which smooth frown linesby prohibiting the facial muscles’ ability to contract, are the fastest-growing cosmetic procedure in the industry, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
How it works Botox blocks the nerve receptors that innervate the muscle injected, thereby preventing muscle contraction. This stops the ability of the muscle to receive signals to contract, and this allows the smoothing of the overlying skin which in turn causes wrinkles to smooth out and prevent the wrinkles from becoming deeper.
The procedure is minimally invasive, safe, fast and virtually painless. Within two weeks muscle contraction is limited, which means the overlying skin smoothes over and wrinkles disappear. This is often termed as a liquid facelift. The effects of Botox wear off after a few months, thus the treatment needs to be repeated every 4 months up to a point where the muscle relaxes without botox.
Two weeks after treatment, we offer our patients a follow-up appointment to monitor results and make alterations should it be needed. Furthermore, we offer individualized treatment plans for each individual, avoiding a mask-like appearance.?Botox can make you look younger and boost your confidence, as long as it looks natural and is in relation to the golden rule of aesthetics. We value this principle and will discuss treatment outcomes during the consultation.
At the Private Dental Studio we offer a wide variety of facial services. Transform the way you look by making use of our reasonably priced services. All procedures are non-invasive, fast, safe and comfortable with little or no down-time.
The following popular treatments are offered:
- The non-invasive eye brow lift
- Lash Growth Serum
- Botox to reduce wrinkles on the forehead and glabellar lines
- Nose straightening / Nose lift (for minor deformities)
- Gummy Smile Reduction
- Bunny lines
- Bunny lines
- Cheek bone lift / Cheek bone enhancement
- PRP (using stem cells to rejuvenate skin and reverse age)
- Lip border definition
- Lip Volumizing
- Corners of mouth extension
- Treatment for smokers lines / wrinkles around the mouth
- Nefertiti Lift (lifts the areas under the cheeks that drop over time)
- Dermarolling to improve the condition of the skin and increase elasticity. Excellent for ingrown hair on legs or acne scaring on face
- Platysmal bands on the neck
- Migraine treatment
- Treatments to slim the face down and increase the vertical dimension
- Cosmelan treatment for pigmentation
Fillers, often in combination with botox, have revolutionized theentire cosmetic industry. Not only will a fillersmoothen a wrinkle, it will also add volume, creating a youthful appearance.
Fillers can be used to plump your lips, giving you the desired smile that you have always dreamt of. It is also a populartreatment option tosmoothen out deep frown lines, ordeep naso-labial folds.
We use Hyaluronic acid (HA), as a filler, because it is biodegradable, safe and has the outstanding ability to look natural and beautiful.It alsoholds thepromise to replace those laugh lines and angry wrinkles with a smile.